[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Could you draw for me?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Could you draw for me?

Moderator: duey

<<

Starlight

Brand New Member

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Could you draw for me?

Hi,
I am not sure if I post this in the right section but I take my chance anyway.

I do not know how to draw, I never been talented in art but I love to see what people can do with their gifts. For a while now, I look on the internet for a specific avatar to use but can't find a particular one I like or have the right to use.

I would politely and humbly ask if someone on this forum could draw something for me. I am not difficult and would gladly take what you have to offer. I have try some other places to make a drawing request but never got any responses back. So, here I am intruding in a art forum begging for a draw.

I do not need any color in it just brushing with a pencil. The drawing I beg would be luminous and shadow beings, with no distinct features, in a strange place, with one putting a hand forward, as if to touch an invisible wall in front of us.

Similar to this (which I use simply as an exemple and belong to the rightful artist who have drawn it):

https://www.google.ca/search?q=shadow+people&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OZxhUsPNM9i34APIxYG4Cg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=680&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=XpRKItxILvrnBM%3A%3BPVpugYm3xb4e0M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages.fineartamerica.com%252Fimages-medium-large%252Fshadow-people-plastic-shadows.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffineartamerica.com%252Ffeatured%252Fshadow-people-plastic-shadows.html%3B900%3B642

And for the one putting his hand forward something like this:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=shadow+people&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=OZxhUsPNM9i34APIxYG4Cg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=680&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=uK_-E80ev3013M%3A%3B7gKKdbF5E27HYM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.paranormalhaze.com%252Fimg%252Fmistery%252Fshadow-people%252Fshadow-people04.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.paranormalhaze.com%252Fthe-shadow-people%252F%3B640%3B480

I am vague in my description but if ever you heed my plead, let your talent speak!

Thanks a lot!
<<

John Abraham

Brand New Member

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:40 am

Re: Could you draw for me?

Sorry I cannot Draw...!
<<

denni129

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 am

You know what, Ill check it out and try some stuff.

If you want to see other paintings I did to see if I'm good enough for you ^^, then check out my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/dennisdraws )
Not sure when Ill get around to doing it but I hope within 1 and a half week,

Dennis
<<

Starlight

Brand New Member

Post Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:23 pm

<<

denni129

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 am

This is my idea of what you would like, the first is with eyes and the second is with the moon-symbol on the head. The moon symbol adds a bit more mystery and the eyes add a bit more danger. So it's up to you which one you like better on that regard. I'll look at it tomorrow and see what I like and what I don't like, and it would be nice aswell if you could tell me what you want to have changed. For instance: Do you want there to be more of these creatures ( I personnaly think only having one would make it more clear as an avatar ) And would you like to see some kind of environment in which "it" is in.

Anyone else reading this threat aswell, would like your feedback and tell me what I should change.

Dennis

Image First thing I upload so not sure if <-- that worked. If no here is the link to image with the eyes:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2h4bzu9.jpg

Image Again if <--- doesn't work. Here is the link to the one with the moon-symbol: http://i41.tinypic.com/2wh2l1j.jpg
<<

Starlight

Brand New Member

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 am

Great! I didn't expect that you would get at it so soon!

Well, first off I like them! I prefer the first one with the eyes and the moon symbol on the hand. That's amazing stuffs really.

I you have a mind, I would be curious to see what 3 or 4 beings in the background would look like. So that we could see their heads behind and their upper bodies.

Also, can the drawings be rotated? I dont quite know how to do that myself.

Thanks a LOT.!
<<

denni129

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:00 am

Okay, you don't want the creatures in the back to also hold their hand against an invisible wall right?
And ill rotate the next image. Just took it the wrong way with my camera:)

Dennis
<<

denni129

Post Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Alright,

I've made 2 more creatures in the background, one touching the invisible wall in the back and one on the right. I thought about doing one on the left and top aswell, but I felt the image would get to filled up. Tell me if you like the multiple creatures and the kinda backgroundy thing I did, if not ill erase it or move back to the old image, with just the one creature. I personnaly like the multiple creatures over just the one. Not sure about the environment thingy, but it's kinda atmospheric and creates a border, maybe you'd want me to do the same border, or whatever it is, all around the image.

Dennis

PS: The final image I will scan ofcourse for better quality, and will adjust some things in Photoshop.

<<

Starlight

Brand New Member

Post Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:54 pm

That's what I am talking about!

Very nice stuffs Dennis.

The background initiative is interesting and I like the idea
I've two recommendations with which you could finalized the drawing:

- A moon face to the left shadow figure, just like your first draw. It would be nice!

- The background idea is cool but I feel it is too eerie. It is too shadow like and not much luminous. My suggestion would be that to one side (left side) you could make a living background such a trees, not too much detailled but to see that part of the background is alive. The right side untouched.

I like what you did really. If you have no time to make some last changes, I will take it as it is.
Thank you very much.
<<

denni129

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:06 pm

I'll get around to it for sure.

Just one suggestion or question, if the shadow figure on the left holding his hand against the wall in the back had a moon on his face wouldnt it look like that would be the front. So it would look like were looking at him whilst now were looking at the back of his head whilst he touches the back wall.

Greetings
<<

Starlight

Brand New Member

Post Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Hi,

That was just a suggestion and maybe it would not look that great. You know better than me in that regard so I'll trust your jugement on this. So far I am please from your previous drawing!
<<

denni129

Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Okay, I´ve made some slight changes I´ll change a bit more and post it tomorrow or the day after!

Dennis

Return to Drawings