[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Panda
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Panda

Moderator: duey

<<

Hunt

Post Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 am

Panda

Been awhile since I have posted anything, heres one of my latest a Panda I drew for a friend.

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." ~David Brinkley
<<

DanWoodier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:41 am

Re: Panda

I really like this it's nice to see something different for a change, I feel what you've done is something your friend would really enjoy, the one thing I would say though is that with the background being being so vast, yet still drawn with the same shade of pencil, it does have a bit of a dull effect making it seem a bit one dimentional, what I would suggest is that you try to use some charcoal in darker areas to give it more depth, especially upon the Panda's fur as that's clearly the main focus of the drawing.
But once again I do like this, I just think if you put some more time in to it it could really be a great peice of work! :D
Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Hunt

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks for the advice Dan, appreciate it! Looking closer I see exactly what you mean time to break out some charcoal for my next projects. Been awhile since I have used charcoal though, probably will be a bit messy. #-o
"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." ~David Brinkley
<<

DanWoodier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Treat others as you'd wish to be treated.
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:45 pm

must just agreen,,bring out the darkness and get some highlits a bit.
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you

Return to Drawings