[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - 28 portraits project,,6th update
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

28 portraits project,,6th update

Moderator: duey

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:29 am

Re: 28 portraits project,,3rd update

Thank you Maky,,u just have to keep practising and u can be even better ;)
Oh maybe I'll build my house on your cloud
Here I'm tumbling for you
Stumbling through the work that I have to do
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Maky

Amateur
Amateur

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:51 am

I am loving drawing at the moment.
I will keep practising. Seeing your drawings and others gives me motivation to practice.
I am currently impatiently waiting for my delivery of supplies and new equipment. Hurry up posty !
<<

MichaelN

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm

As usual, I love it, Stanya! =D>

Mike

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Thank you Mike,,, already workin on next one in the raw,,, will b ready hopefully middle of next week
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Re: 28 portraits project,,4th update

and the next one is done,,my class mate from art class, we were there back in 1997 if i remeber it rite,, she is a great artist

Last edited by stanya on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm

and all together:

Don't mean to harm you
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:43 pm

stanya,your Art has improved immensely.. =D>
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 pm

thank you russ,,im takin it as a huge compliment
Don't mean to harm you
<<

REXSIN

Brand New Member

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:59 am

Lovely work has a very soft look to it,that's easy on the eye ,very smooth !
Last edited by REXSIN on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 am

thank you rexin
Don't mean to harm you
<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:22 pm

next one will be done by tuesday
Don't mean to harm you
<<

Rayray

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 am

Wow this is awesome, I really like the detail on the skin of the women with the stars. :)
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 pm

These are excellent little drawings Stanya, really well done. :)

<<

stanya

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:41 pm

thank you ray,,im glad u like it

thanx larc,,much appreciate ur comment
Don't mean to harm you