[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Partners in Crime
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Partners in Crime

Moderator: duey

<<

Hunt

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Partners in Crime

Well I signed up on this forum awhile back in hopes to get my aspiration back, got stuck in a rut and quit drawing for almost 3 years or so. Finally started back up again so heres my latest refresher i guess. Love to get some good honest feed back. I know the backround could of used alot more work i wasnt happy with it so rushed it,lol. And the girls eye, hair could of used more darker tones i suppose too,ha live and learn...back to the sketch pad. :P

"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." ~David Brinkley
<<

Shehany

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Partners in Crime

I truly love this idea and perspective. It inspires me a lot. About your own critique: yes, the background needs more work, more detail, as well as the girls hair.
I'm looking forward to see more of your work here!

Final tip: Try uploading through Imageshack, it will make more people view your work. :D
Never look down on someone unless you are helping him up
<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:14 am

This is very lovley and i like the perspective as well!
<<

Hunt

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:26 am

Hey thanks for the encouraging words..i have a couple other ideas that are similar to this drawing. Trying to learn some new techniques before i start them though.
"A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her." ~David Brinkley
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Good luck with it Hunt,nice artwork :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Great job Hunt! I think this drawing is really cute. The dog is very nicely drawn. The only thing I notice that you have not already said is that the pupil of the girl's eye is not centered in her iris.
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 pm

As a rusty come back its awsome. Set it aside and now do another with what you have learned and as you keep doin this you will devolope a nice portfolio and see your progression and growth. Remimber not to be to hard on yourself and ENJOY the jorney.
cheers
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Nice comeback piece, if you had spent more time on the background, I think you would have done yourself even prouder.
Looking forward to seeing more from you. :)

Return to Drawings