[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Manny Pacquiao "The Pac Man"
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Manny Pacquiao "The Pac Man"

Moderator: duey

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Sorry, Been away a long time, having severe problems with my back and legs.
This has taken me so long you wouldn't believe it, anyway...

Manny is so grounded, even though he is, in my opinion, one of the greatest fighters
ever to have graced a ring.

Tools used:
Steadler Clutch pencil 2H, HB, 2B
Tombow Mono-100 6B for background
Blu-Tack for highlights

No Blending on this one, just pencils.

Hope you like it. :)

Last edited by Larc-Romeo on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: Manny Pacquiao "The Pac Man"

You bloody told me you couldn't draw anymore...You're back Buddy with a vengeance,Now you've got to do my favourites,Marvin Hagler,Tommy Hearns etc etc =D>
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:57 pm

<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Love it. Even without the blending. So many things I am going to have to try.
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 pm

<<

Ste1978

Brand New Member

Location: Gold Coast, Queensland.... Via Middlesbrough, England

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Larc, superb. I'd love to be able to do anything to this standard.

Russ, funnily enough I painted a pic of Leonard V's Duran 'no mas' fight. Just added it to the painting section. Not in the same league as this Mani drawing but feel free to have a look.

Steve
<<

rush90gt

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 pm

You have done a great job, looks amazing.
<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Wow! It's amazing!! And the teeth look so real. What a great piece of work =D> =D> =D>
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Damn Larc where you been hidein all them skillz player?
fab job bud.
glad to see you back and hopefuly your mend is swift.
cheers
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 am

This is great Carl. A very good likeness indeed. Your line work is now top notch. The stubble looks realistic, I know how difficult it can be! :D

I can't really find any constructive criticism. I'm going to have to get some of the Tombow 6B to try.

Sorry to heaqr of your back and leg problems mate. Get well soon.
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 am

<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible