[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My first commision. Ctitiques welcome.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My first commision. Ctitiques welcome.

Moderator: duey

<<

Taylor74

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm

My first commision. Ctitiques welcome.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks,

Baz
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Re: My first commision. Ctitiques welcome.

Hi Baz,looks good,you need to go darker and give the Artwork Depth.Always take it slowly and build your darks unless you know what you're doing.My point is ..don't go in with a 9b unless it's required.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Taylor74

Post Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 am

Thanks for the advise. Not going dark enough (or keeping it too light) seems to be my biggest problem. I think Im always too worried about going too dark, making a mistake and then not being able to erase and rectify.

Thanks once again.

Kind regards

Baz
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:26 am

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 am

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:30 am

In between the childs right arm and his body is an odd dark spot....doesn't fit the drawing. Probably should have done something with the background or left the dark spot out. Other than that it looks pretty good. :)
<<

Taylor74

Post Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks for the reponse.

RE. The black bit under the arm. I have removed that. I was gonna do a dark background but decided against it.

Regards,

Baz

Return to Drawings