[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - a special drawing...FINISHED
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

a special drawing...FINISHED

Moderator: duey

<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:32 am

Re: a special drawing...FINISHED

Sorry to write again but I was just coming back to this thread again to look at it, Its amazing. I can't get over how good it turned out and I have another question. I was reading and you said you used Derwent pencils. I use them now and am in need of new pencils and I was going to try Faber-Castells. Just wondering what you thought about both of them and if you would recommend one over the other.

-Caitlin
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 pm

<<

ajcurly

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:21 am

This drawing is just beautiful! I'm glad your skills are much better than mine.....it makes me draw more and more to increase my skill. No constructive criticism to give. Just draw more so I can keep being inspired. Great job! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:52 am

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:05 pm

See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Jeez,the mad fool is setting fire to this ailing site now :shock:,time for the straight-jacket again,no matches and no pencils..just crayons!!! :wink:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
Previous

Return to Drawings