[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - WIP of a couple
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

WIP of a couple

Moderator: duey

<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

WIP of a couple

Hi everyone!
It was a long time since I've posted on this wonderful forum. But here I am with, possibly, one of my best creations so far :D
It's a drawing about a couple (my schoolmates and friends) and it was a present to the boy from the girl.
I had in total three days to draw it and I finished in about 20 hours.
Please feel free to comment and tell me what you think about it.
Drawing is giving a performance; an artist is an actor who is not limited by the body, only by his ability and, perhaps, experience.
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Re: WIP of a couple

Congrats! I'm sure they'll be happy with your work. Go ahead!
<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you :)
Drawing is giving a performance; an artist is an actor who is not limited by the body, only by his ability and, perhaps, experience.
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:54 pm

very nicely done. im sure both will be pleased. =D>
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

You should take a big money for this.
And get drunk.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks guys :) Plissken good advice :D
One of the biggest benefits of this drawing is that I already have two more orders from the relatives of the ones on the drawing, so this could be a great way of income :D
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Well, that is just fantastic!
Multi induced double barreled highly calibrated intoxication!
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:12 am

A really nice drawing, well done. His clothing looks amazing, the textures are so well rendered.

People seeing your work and commissioning work from you is how i got started. :D
David.
<<

kardos.tamas

Pro
Pro

Post Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

thanks David :D it means a lot to me

Return to Drawings