[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - music
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

music

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: music

prolly not. this was back in the mid to late 70's.
she never made it big. but still rocks her heart out.
gosh i think the band back then was just called michelle and the holligans.
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Because this is a thread about music i would like to dedicate this one post to my Nephew.He was not a fan,he was an obsessive Music lover,who collected anything associated to the business.He went to nearly every Music Festival imaginable on a yearly basis (UK) for the past 10 years.His Music collection is massive along with his knowledge,He sadly decided to take his own life on the 19th September.The demons in his mind could not cope anymore.
RIP LEWIS (27) XXX.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:58 pm

blessed be russ. im sorry for your loss . i would offer a hug.
its always saddning to hear of our young ones getting overwhelmed and even more so when they take that path.
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:03 pm

Saddens me to hear that Russ, I'm sorry for your loss.

<<

zac97

Pro
Pro

Post Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 pm

sorry for your loss bro
new name but same ole zach97
my da
<<

Astro Zombie

Addicted
Addicted

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:45 am

I am sorry for your loss Russ. :(
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am

Thank you all for the kind words,felt bad posting that but it felt appropriate at the time.
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Mada.

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm

Can't put them in order, but here are a few of my favs:
Bon Jovi
Scorpions (concert here in almost 2 weeks :!: )
Nightwish
Guns N Roses
Daughtry
Aerosmith
Helloween
Brad Paisley
Bob Marley
and soooo many others. I also listen to Beethoven, Richard Clayderman and other classics while drawing :D
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light".
Previous

Return to Everything Else