[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Graphite, color pencile, water color pencile
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Graphite, color pencile, water color pencile

Moderator: duey

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Graphite, color pencile, water color pencile

Greetings, I'm new to forums. Not realy computer savey. but will try and get some of my works up.
Been drawing as far back as i can remimber . With intermitant brakes due to children ect. Now they are geting older and I have more time to spend on art. I love all styles and mediums. As to date the last art class I took was in middle school. But have recently been giveing thoughts to going back and takeing a few courses. Would love to be able to one day suport my family on my art .

hopefuly i did that right.
p.s. my camera is a bit outdated so pictures arnt nearly as detailed as they should be.
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Re: Graphite, color pencile, water color pencile

Hello Shawna, You've come to the right place for help,what do you want to achieve?
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Pleasure to meet you Russ. At this point im very much a baby when it comes to the professional side. No clue as to what my art is worth. Working on putting a collection togeather. but clueless what to do after its all drawn. To be honest no ideal how or where to get my foot in any doors.lol
i also have doughts that my art is "good enough"
i am my very worst crtic
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Pleasure is all mine :)
We all have doubts about our skill levels,practice does make a better image though,maintaining consistency is the problem,tedious,boring,repetitive...etc etc. Thing is,very few make any money,even if you get to a good standard.
Anyway,you are at the right place for help,hopefully,just stick around and see what happens,take the advice and you will get better :D
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm always open to tips and sugestions. i have also dabbled in some paints as well. once i master the linky thing ill see about posting some of those as well. Preaty sure there are a ton of methods that i havent tried yet.
Just so were clear. i dont expect to get rich by any means. just dont wanta have to worry no more. :)
The pics i linked were sadly to big for the scaner. and my lil camera is only a 3.2mega pixel easy share. but they are 17inx14in canson with a asortment of wooded pencils and mechanincals.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Check out the tutorial section on this site.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 am

nice to meet you im zach . i love how suttle your shading is :D
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 am

Welcome to the forum. :)

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. There is a plethera of very talented minds on these forums. Very glad i stumbeled across it :)
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Hello Shawna,just follow russ he's showing the way :D
<<

Jonathan Ortiz

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Welcome!
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:50 pm

lets see if thats right. feed back always welcome if they ca be seen. :)
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

do you do freehand work or grids
my da
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:43 am

everything freehand. grids fusterate me.. its almost like math. :)

Return to Drawings