[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Improvement
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Improvement

Moderator: duey

<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Improvement

A year and a half ago I told my friend I would draw a picture of her with her friend. So I did but was not pleased with the results so I never gave it to her. I didn't forgot that I was suppose to draw it for her, and a now a year and a half later I have drawn it again for her with much better results. I took a picture of the 2 different drawing comparing how much I have improved:

<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:34 pm

Re: Improvement

Very Very Very Good!
improvement 10+
= Pat on the back! =D> Very proud of you!
Feeling like a freak on a leash.
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:38 pm

<<

Xartist

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:16 am

It is looking great, fantastic process!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:27 am

Be very proud of yourself,well done :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

nonstoptaxi

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 am

Yeah, agreed, clear improvement in your technique! Well done! :mrgreen:
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:37 pm

It's nice when you can physically see the improvement.
Just think how good you will be in another years time. :)
Well done!

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Sweet stuff.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Nijinski

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

That is wonderful. I think your friend will be over the moon to receive the picture. =D> Well done
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:55 pm

<<

pillharrier

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:03 am

A great improvement and a great way of showing it! Nice picture!!
http://pillharrier.deviantart.com/
http://www.facebook.com/markeversonpencilart
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm

holy shnikes :o
my da
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:21 pm

Now if one of them was holding a bat ... 8)

I like them both ! (drawings) :wink:
<<

johnbriner

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm

You've definitely improved a hundred folds. I can't imagine how your works will progress a couple of years from now. I'm pretty sure your friend will love your artistic rendering of her and her friend. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you!
<<

Kirby

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:55 am

Return to Drawings