[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - ROBERT KNEPPLER
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

ROBERT KNEPPLER

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

ROBERT KNEPPLER

Consider this a WIP as there are still areas I'm not happy with. But unless I get some critiques..consider it done 'coz I really hate retouches.

C&C are welcome.

Specs:
Adobe PS CS3 with Wacom Graphire
14"x17" ; 300 dpi
61.3 MB ; 8 layers

Robert Kneppler
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: ROBERT KNEPPLER

The only issues i can see for criticism are his neck and hairline,The back of his neck near his shirt collar doesn't seem to line up,and his quiff at the front seems slightly too see-through (thin),obviously these could be right and my old eyes are playing tricks :shock:
As for the Image...Rob,You don't put out anything below standard,your work, as always is inspirational :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I know very little about digital art (in fact thats probably over estimating my knowledge :) )
But I know what I like, and this is outstanding work.
You should be very proud of this piece. :)

<<

Brendan

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:17 am

Not bad .. though I'd prefer to see a bit more realism.
Slow down and try to pay more attention to light, shadow, texture, colour, proportion etc ...
It's the little things that go together to make up a great drawing.

Don't be discouraged ... keep trying and you'll get it eventually.

:jocolor:
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:25 pm

He is so sexy on the painting.

[This is not the real Brendan posting above]
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am

For me it's pretty good,i think you overdid with the dogde tool a little,it seems that you did use it :D
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:12 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:15 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Return to Digital Art