[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My design of a luxury coupe
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My design of a luxury coupe

Moderator: duey

<<

qwerty5757575

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 am

My design of a luxury coupe

hello once again for my 2nd edition in my Bouclier car series designed by me, inspired by my family name "Bouclier" which means sheild in French(I am French in case you didn't know).

Uploaded with
<<

StevoElSupremo

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Re: My design of a luxury coupe

lol I'm a huge car guy, so whenever I see car pix I gotta look.

I find the front a little "flat" and confusing... and the way the lines flow over the front wheel make the Quaterpanel look like its made from Tissue paper and its hanging over the wheel like a drape.

I like the greenhouse though, flows nicely
<<

qwerty57

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

yes thanks for your observations, next time try to at least say one thing nice please but anyways what greenhouse?
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:42 am

<<

qwerty57

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:07 pm

you guys are just ridiculous. get the hell away from my topic if it's just to seem like proffesionals because Im young and new here by showiing off your lifeless amout of posts and using elevated vobulary about whatever the hell you guys are even talking about :evil:
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:20 pm

<<

qwerty57

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:37 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:43 pm

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 pm

qwerty you need to mellow out im 15 and they dont act ignorant to me and act like their egos are so big.maybe its just you that is wrong. youre naive behavior has been clearly seen these guys are just here to help and critique and you are completely oblivious to any form of help assistance. the only way to get better at drawing is to draw get advice and learn from the advice. i have an idea :idea: for you, why dont you go out find a veteran and talk to him about something because with age comes wisdom and i learned that at an early age. ust take a chill pill and your life will be easier. MANNERS also help :roll:
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 pm

I'm not sure what's going on above the front grille on the car, but this is what it looks like to me:

As for the drawing itself, you need to go darker with your darks and don't be afraid of contrast. It's all a little too monotone right now. You can achieve a lot more depth by really pushing your darks.

@Larc-Romeo, zach97, Russ

Haha! Young grasshopper has lots to learn.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

qwerty57

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 pm

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:50 pm

if you really dont want to argue put your petty comments to the side. on the other hand werent you the one who wanted relevant comment to the thread :?
my da
Next

Return to Drawings