[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Isn't this Theft????
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Isn't this Theft????

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:09 am

Isn't this Theft????

Maybe there is a post in the archives about this already.. but it seems this person is stealing Duey's work and pretending it's theirs?? Or perhaps it's Duey on this forum?? Am I wrong here?? If so.. I didn't mean to jump to a bad conclusion...

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:29 am

Re: Isn't this Theft????

Well spotted David,i don't know if it's Duey's but i would call it theft,We have a team of agents who will deal with this person.... :shock: :lol:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:45 am

Definitely not Duey ... but I see that Erik Weisz is now on the case ! :D
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:03 am

Glad to help.. I'm not sure why anyone would ever steal another person's work and say it's theirs.. but oh well.. at least he chose an expert to emulate.. LOL!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:05 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:23 pm

I didn't realize Erik Weisz was a single person ...

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm

It seemed like Erik was down to a single person, but I'm glad to see that not the case now.
The avatar looks a bit like a female.

I wonder if Erik should go do battle with the person defending Eileen.
The defenders always just use the same argument. Anyone pointing out she's not actually drawing, but modifying photos is just jealous.
http://comments.deviantart.com/4/7307110/1661970068
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:47 pm

<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Burning Torches,Pitchforks and Army are massed and ready for the 'Word' Brendan :shock: :lol:
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Can someone explain this "Erik Weisz" deal?
I've seen it come up a couple of times but have no point of refferrence.
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:48 pm

<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 pm

I had to think for a few moments about what DA was, then I realized and though it was funny that you run the risk of getting banned for calling out a thief.
Sounds about right for their site :)

Return to Everything Else