[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Is the forum dying?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Is the forum dying?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Re: Is the forum dying?

The forum is just taking a much needed R&R! :D I've been around here too, just not posting that much.
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:48 am

I said something. Of course I just came back to steal some old photographs that a friend of mine posted. I am remodeling parts of my house and I want to hang some of her abstract photos in my bathroom. I think I might pay her for them. Also, I have been doing art but I have to take pictures of it to get it online. Easier said than done, since they are kids murals at the church. I keep forgetting to bring my camera there. The church is keeping me way busy.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 am

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:27 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:57 am

<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 am

Having been around the net for quite a while, I think most forums go through swells and such. Except SA & 4Chan, they are constant beehives of activity. I would also tend to think that arts related forums would slow down during the summer months as people would be out and about more.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:58 pm

I've been here since 2007. I have never seen things slow down this much.
Usually there's been slow downs when summer ends. Lately there's also been an increasing number of spammers.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 am

Spammers are always looking for new ways to ply their trade. They now have the social media outlets to contend with now, which one would hope would mean that they would move on from forums and such, especially since they get culled from the herd so quick.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:46 pm

We should replace the old "Draw Amy Lee" thread with a new "Draw Justin Bieber" thread !!

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm

What is it with people and their obsession with Amy Lee?
I will admit, I did have to look her up to figure out WhoTF she is.
But. c'mon, there are plenty of people who ought to get portraits
Justin Beiber for example. 'Round these parts a local radio station was
running a contest to give away tickets and they kept referring to it
as "Beiber Fever" and they said it fast every time so as you guessed
you only heard "Beaver Fever" and the first time I heard it I thought
"why aren't people using a water filter or other method when they are
camping/hiking??" Then I found the humor.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:52 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Oddly enough the person who suggested the "all draw one idea", in which Amy Lee was chosen, didn't participate.
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:22 pm

It wasn't you. This member still posts every now and then. He seems to be taking some R&R
PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else