[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hi everyone
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hi everyone

Moderator: duey

<<

tc45

Brand New Member

Post Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi everyone

I am Terry from London England.
i am an artist and trainee fine art teacher. At the moment i am writing an essay on , An investigation into the theories of teaching drawing and perception of seeing. for my course, i was wondering wether anyone had any ideas on this . Or just could tell me how you learnt to draw and how you draw now?
Last edited by tc45 on Sun May 02, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

delcurt1

Brand New Member

Post Sun May 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Re: Hi everyone

Hello Terry,

Im a proffesional artist ... i started drawing as a child with pencil on paper by copying characters from comics, started with disney, marvel, beano ... etc.
Now my drawing is more done by collage / and using overhead projector

hope this helps

Del
<<

tc45

Brand New Member

Post Sun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

<<

delcurt1

Brand New Member

Post Sun May 02, 2010 6:43 pm

<<

tc45

Brand New Member

Post Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 am

Hi Derek

Do you think the observational drawing you did when you were studying help you to see the world around you better or see thing clearer.

Terry
<<

delcurt1

Brand New Member

Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 am

Think heklped you to concentrate to focus on a specific object ...and the more intense you study it, the more it can reveal itself to you.
I guess in everyday life people tend not too look to much, things are just taken as glances
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm visually impaired,but i see more than most....
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/

Return to Welcome