[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Zombified Nazi Grandmother with a Fire Axe
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Zombified Nazi Grandmother with a Fire Axe

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Zombified Nazi Grandmother with a Fire Axe

See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

rusd3

Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Re: Zombified Nazi Grandmother with a Fire Axe

It's not at all what I expected when I saw the butterflys loading. Great drawing! It got a good laugh out of me.
<<

honey

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:58 am

How imaginative.. Great work, cos I also didn't expect such a frightening grandma (god, thanks that my grandma doesn't look the same way..) ;)

Cool, baby, cool, i'm impressed of your digital art. :)
Be racist - don't let the black thoughts be in your head.

at last.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 pm

rusd; glad you like it.
honey thank you :D

well, the first version was without the butterflies, but after that I thought it was too boring, and I said, let's show the world grandma's happy "butterfly thoughts" .

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Great job! Your work is really starting to remind me of work I've see in Graphic Novels.
Kind of like this one http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg36 ... hunjpg.jpg
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 am

Great Plissken,nice it really transmit terror,two schemes that becomes one,sweet but terryfiers butterflies around a green spectral aura's ,i really don't would like stay there,it
remind's me the series Crypt Tales ,it could be a concept for
a terror videogame =D>
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am

<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:31 pm

Phan-Tom; thank you very much. That comic style art that you have posted as an example is more than outstanding, and I am glad that my painting reminds you on that, I would like to throw out so original paintings as that one is , one day... Thank you for replying here.
Aphos; you just do not know how you hit the nail on the head... cause I used a reference person exactly from one of the "Tales from the Crypt" episodes, hahaha, I cannot believe it. Thank you for viewing and posting.
Brendan; first I thought that it is a picture of a VHS video tape box, but now I realized that it is a book. How awesome, I am honored, thank you, thank you :D You got amazing digital skills I have to say.
Can you imagine me writing a book? I think the world would go zombified from reading those pages... hahaha
Thank you all for viewing my painting and for replying, your feedbacks means a lot to me and I just got motivated and energized... I will try to improve more certainly.

<<

Aphos

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:02 am

That's it Brendan,i remember old rainy night's reading terror novel's when i was kid =D>
<<

Mercyplay

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 am

Brillant simply ingenious.
<<

Varveklis6

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 am

i dont want to know what would be if you dont like this Grandmother coockies :D