FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello!

Moderator: duey

<<

Peony

Brand New Member

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 am

Hello!

Hi everyone. I am new and I stumbled across this site when I googled "drawing tutorials" :) I am very new to drawing and not very good but I'm hoping to learn. the main problem I have is proportions, I seem to always have something a little off, and it is always noticeable and makes the person I am trying to draw look like some kind of non human species :lol: I haven't tried gridding because my printer isn't working and I find most of the pictures I try to draw online..But when I tried to do animals, I found it much easier to get the proportions right so I may do that too..
I looked at some of the work posted in the drawings section and I am just in awe of it all, the amount of talent and skill so many of you have!
About me- I'm 21 years old currently living from Atlanta, GA while I'm in college here..I don't have a lot of hobbies besides skiing and reading, and school takes most of my time but I really want to take drawing as a hobby because lately I've been into stage make up and for this I've been paying attention to where highlights and shadows are in the face- and it has changed the way I look at things. That's really what made me want to try drawing, seems kind of odd :lol: Anyways that's it, if you want to know anything else about me let me know :)
<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 am

Re: Hello!

welcome!

Return to Welcome