[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello everybody
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello everybody

Moderator: duey

<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:50 am

Hello everybody

Just thought I'd say hello. I discovered this forum after clicking a link on Deviantart. I've browsed through the forums for a few days and decided I'd like to be a part of this friendly community if you'll have me.

I love drawing but unfortunately life threw some curve balls at me and I took time out, ..........a long time out from drawing until recently when my passion for drawing was re-ignited.

Anyway, I'm Dez, 34 from England, UK and I hope to get to know some of you better whilst admiring all of your art. I hope to upload some of my own soon but in the meantime you could view my current stuff on Deviantart.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Welcome Dez!
Sorry about the late welcome, but I was not visiting this part of the forum on regular basis. I am also a relatively new member here, but I can tell you that it definitely a good choice to join and to be here, just follow the forum, and you will learn more things than you can imagine, and that you could get in any school.

Nice avatar, the Stormtrooper from Star Wars. I guess you are a great fan of George Lucas.
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

The avatar isn't my own design but I do really like it and yes, I'm a fan of Lucas and Star Wars in particular. I was lucky enough to see them when they first ever came out in the cinema and since then, they're my most watched films although I wasn't keen on the new prequels.
<<

Mark

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:07 pm

Welcome!
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:38 pm

I would make a joke about us not having you, but you are new so I'll leave the jokes for after you've been around for a while.

Welcome in the meantime.

Nice avatar
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

Cubexx

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Before you act, you feel.
Before you feel, you imagine
Before you think, you have a thought.
Where do your thoughts come from?
Your heart.
keep it pure.
My DA: