[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - gas shortages
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

gas shortages

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:10 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:20 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Steam powered cars often used kerosene or gasoline to fuel the burners to heat the water into steam. I believe internal combustion engines were more efficient, and not as dangerous.

By the way. With so many people depending on buses
it's important remember...always be nice to the bus driver, and most importantly, please do not spit on them.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:06 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:08 pm

I'm an important part of the solution to climate change .. not only do I drive a bus - thereby removing the the equivalent of 60 or so cars off the road - but I drive a non polluting electric bus :

And the electricity is produced by hydro power, so no emissions there either.

Of course, because of my huge contribution to cleaning up the environment, I don't feel guilty at all about my truck ... or my goldwing ... or my two-stroke dirt bike .. or the wife's car ... or not recycling ... etc ..

And I litter just for the hell of it !! :lol:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:19 pm

Pretty sweet ride you've got there! I've never seen an electric bus before... do they have them anywhere other than BC? (seems like San Francisco would be a good place)
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:11 pm

San Francisco's system is the largest in N.A., followed by Vancouver.
Trolley buses are quite popular elsewhere in the world, especially in eastern Europe.
<<

jeffro

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:48 pm

I like the bus,is that your bike on the front?
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:38 pm

No .. if I was driving that bus the bike would be underneath the front wheels !!

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:30 pm

That just gave me one of those "laugh so hard to lose control of your bowels" moments!

As a runner first and foremost I tend to hate bikers... I just use mine to get to class, I'm not one of those harcore bikers with the tight shorts and pointy helmets and $5,000 frames. At any rate, that picture is quite amusing!
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:05 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:07 am

<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 am

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else