[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Draw this Please!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Draw this Please!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

cronicmole

Brand New Member

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Draw this Please!

Hey I'm sorry if you guys don't normally do this kind of stuff but i was wondering if any one would take on the task... For my tattoo I want Mt.Rushmore but instead of the Presidents I want Malcom X Martin Luther King Jr. and Marcus Garvey heads on top of the rocks... My friend who is an artist was going to draw it but she is not as good as most of u and found making them look like stone very hard. So if theres anyone willing to take on the task or at least give it a try please do Thanks
<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:21 pm

that sounds really interesting.... im still slow at my portrait work, but if you was to find some reference pics that look like they would make a great pose for the mt., that would probably drive someone to proceed with you idea.

hopefully someone does, that would look really cool.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:48 pm

My advice to you would be to find a capable tattoo artist who can draw it for you. What looks great on paper may look terrible as a tattoo! I don't know all that much about tattoos, but I do know that ink in skin is a much different medium than pencil on paper. The best person to draw it for you is probably the person who will be tattooing it on you, as they know what will look good inked permanently on your body!
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 am

Yeah I think we were long overdue one of those
"I've just signed up here so that I can ask someone to draw me something for nothing" kind of requests anyway.

Best regards
Mr Sarcastic B**tard.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:09 am

<<

cronicmole

Brand New Member

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:51 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm

<<

blurhead

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 am

<<

pencilhead

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:09 am

<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 am

David.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 am

<<

Kyle

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:50 am

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is my sincere wish that immediately after my death, my head be severed from my body, and that it be replaced by a bouquet of broccoli. It's the artist in me." ......Brother Theodore
<<

madrid3701

Brand New Member

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:39 pm

OWE!!! I can imagine the black eyes and the bruises now! wow! get em guys! I agree, but ouch! that had to hurt!
Visit my website at www.ryanmadrid.com
<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:33 pm

David.
Next

Return to Everything Else