[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Been here almost a year
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Been here almost a year

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Been here almost a year

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 pm

Re: Been here almost a year

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:13 pm

I have wondered the same thing!! this forum is very much a give and take scenario and relationships are built on both, not just wanting to show off your own art (although that is heaps of fun). Some are only active on the forum when it is about their work. For others it may be that life just gets too busy and the novelty wears off.
says she who has only been here for a blink of the eye.
<<

Atilla

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:39 pm

I like to post pics to feel special lol (o_O), so I should be here for awhile, I got jury duty next month though so it may interupt some the fun.
Don't judge a book by it's cover , open it up and read it.

http://atilla10.deviantart.com/
<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 pm

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 am

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 am

10-They dislike the colour "neon green'".
9-They dislike 21 page "blog" threads.
8-They're overly sensitive.
7-They get bored/irritated with Captain Jack Sparrow.
6-They find digital art perplexing.
5-They feel that they're "better" than this forum, with its welcoming attitude toward newbies.
4-They feel left out of the "clique".
3-Their feelings about art don't match what they see here.
2-They get bored/irritated reading the same old comments over and over again.
1-They get bored/irritated seeing the same members over and over again.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Yeah, I hate neon green too. :evil:
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

muskwa

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm not sure why that is either. Probably cause life gets busy but I think it's more likely a personality or clique thing, we're all human and want to be liked and if we don't feel a part of the whole, we'd probably move on, right? I've read some older threads were that was very evident (glad I wasn't around for that... :shock:) I know when I was really sick a couple months ago it felt odd returning, and has never really felt the same since????? I miss Crazy David.... :cry:
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:52 pm

Re: Been here almost a year

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

Navi

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Last edited by Navi on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:12 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:14 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 am

Next

Return to Everything Else