[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - messed up
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

messed up

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 am

aw man, that would awesome to see as well stray... if im wrong correct me please, but is that located on the outskirts of hong kong?? or was that just a statue of him..
i had a couple of movies bruce lee made, chinese connection, fist of fury and of course enter the dragon, he is the master.
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:13 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:11 pm

JCR3WS
I believe what you were saying is just a statue of him.
Isn't "Chinese Connection" and "Fist of Fury" the same?
His first movie was "The Big Boss", then "Fist of Fury".
Next was "The Way of the Dragon" where he directed and finally "Enter the Dragon".
He wasn't able to finish "The Game of Death".
The director tried to use look-alikes but it's a total failure...
even the story is total crap. :roll:

The Viking
Yes, Bruce Lee is buried at Lake View Cemetery.
So is Brandon Lee.
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:53 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:22 pm

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:00 pm

sorry for the mis-spelling. My Dragon does that sometimes. My speech is not that clear.There never was a nvestigation? A well know actor dies and no one does thatr.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:36 am

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:59 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:31 pm

<<

The Viking

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:28 am

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:22 am

JCR3WS

Well...as far as I know...his first movie was THE BIG BOSS...that's about the drug smuggling in ice blocks.
The second movie was Fist Of Fury, which is a true story by the way, about his master being murdered by Japanese. The Title was changed to Chinese Connection when it was featured abroad.

Now, if you're interested, and if you have watched FEARLESS by Jet Li...the character he played there, where he was poisoned during a fight, was also the murdered master of Bruce Lee in FOF. But of course, different directors have different interpretations.

<<

JCR3WS

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else