[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - PS users..share your opinions on this
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PS users..share your opinions on this

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:27 am

Brendan
Yeah..I think it's just a post count.
But ranking someone like MASTER ARTIST based on post counts seemed inappropriate, don't you think so? :roll:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 am

Phan-Tom
Haha, Tom...you're really digging into him , huh?
Yeah..it seemed odd for him to ask someone to draw for him..
Even thought that post was 2 years ago...
but he should already know how to use PS by that time!

And consider this...why would his teacher asked him to draw a picture of his son?
And he's asking someone else to draw it for him?
I don't want to speculate. :roll:

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:06 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:29 pm

You're right about that.
But if i were in his position..
I would simply post any reference and say it's one of his old project. :roll:

<<

i prefer nintendo 2 girls

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:39 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:28 pm

I'm glad you like it...
it's both entertaining and informative. ;)

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:02 am

Here's the best evidence I have that this guy wasn't telling the truth. If you bring both of these images into Photoshop, and put
them on different layers in the same document, and turn one layer on and off. You can see everything is the same. All the noise is in the exact same place, even though this is the type of area where he said he would only put down a base color, and not copy pixel for pixel.

By

By

You have to zoom in quite a bit.
Last edited by Phan-Tom on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:06 am

I'm just glad that we have reputable artists such as Straycat and Phan-Tom on here, and don't have to worry about whether or not what they are doing is real. It lets you sit back and just enjoy the art for what it is. :lol:
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:32 am

David.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:10 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:45 pm

Previous

Return to Digital Art