[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - New Member and Drawing
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

New Member and Drawing

Moderator: duey

<<

Suze

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:56 pm

New Member and Drawing

Hi Everyone

I am a new member as of today and have just started drawing .
I have visited the site a few times and have enjoyed looking at all you talented peoples art work
I have a small Studio here in Ontario Canada and I am growing from a decorative artist to learning how to draw and paint . I enjoy drawing people , animals and painting flowers
I have done a picture of a foal that I gave to a friend of mine and was wondering what you think
<<

quicksdraw

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:50 am

cute drawing. Nice to see you here. My wife is from Toronto Ont. Some friendly folks here have helped me alot.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.
<<

Suze

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:45 pm

<<

twilight

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Return to Welcome