[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Hello, you all!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hello, you all!

Moderator: duey

<<

oONIGHTMAREOo

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:15 pm

Hello, you all!

Hello,

My name is Irwin. I'm a very enthusiastic 18 year old artist. I'm gay so hopefully everyone in this forum are not homophobic. :oops:

Well, let's skip all that... :arrow:

I don't really know too much about art, materials or all those important components that make up a good work of art. I'm not a new to these things; I've been drawing since I was 7 years old. My style is mostly design (if I can call it that). I like to draw things that come out of my mind, such as girls, clothes, images and various other designs. I'm currently taking art 1 and 2 classes in high school. I wasn't really a fan of copying and blending portraits until my teachers gave me an asignment about this. My first portrait was of Marilyn Monroe, and even though, it came out soft and light, it is a good drawing according to my teacher and peers.

Today I finished my 3rd portrait for my boyfriend. I named it "Amy Lee Portrait" and I feel very proud of it (T.T). I know that I need to work more on some areas like the hair, eyes, background and blending, and I really want to learn more about this stuff. I would REALLY appreciate any comments, suggestions, advice or help any of you can offer.

NEwayz, I just want to share my experience and my work with you all and I hope everyone in this forum are polite, understanding and critically constructive. (Of course I follow the Golden rule: "Treat others the way you want to be treated.")

Another thing, PLEASE be patient with me since I'm still learning English. I'm fairly good in English but I don't know most of the art vocabulary.

Thanks for taking your time on reading my intro and I look forward to reading your comments.

YAY! :o
<<

krisb781

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 pm

I dont think anyone cares what your life style here is..I mean Iam a rockstar and everyone treats me normally :)

this is a great forum ;)
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; and a sense of humor to console him for what he is. "
http://krisb781.deviantart.com/

Return to Welcome