[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Words to live by.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Words to live by.

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Words to live by.

with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Re: Words to live by.

and a quote from my loving mother when she read that post.

Not everyone was born to be a rocket scientist, it is the dreamers, the artists the musicians that lead them on THEIR path to discover the trail to the stars, their ambition, yearning and hopes rely on THOSE WHO PERCIEVE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT AND CAN PUT THEM IN INK, PAINT, DANCE, MUSIC, it is the ARTISTS and those with TALENT that bring the rest of the world to dream. So remember, even though your child may not be a rocket scientist does not mean that they are not the ones who MAKE THE ROCKET SCIENTISTS REACH FOR THE STARS.

i love my mom so much. she has always been one of my biggest inspirations and my best suporter.
just thought id share. in hopes it would help others that may need a light at the end of the tunnel that isnt a train .
much love
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Re: Words to live by.

=D>
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<