[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - FOCUS!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

FOCUS!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:49 am

FOCUS!

First I would like to take the time to thank everyone who has looked at my topic "My Portfolio" , the work that I have done and how I have improved, for the advice that I have gotten from those who have given it and all the encouragement to keep getting better.

I would also like to appoligise for any spelling errors for I am at work and I need to do this quick.

Now to get on topic. I need help. I think I have a problem with focusing some how. While I was working I decided that I would draw my hand using the contour tecnique then do something else, then draw another hand, then do something else, etc. On my third hand that I have drawn I am finding it hard to keep my eye focused or maybe I don't have the patience and I am just going to fast and I cant figure how to slow down. I try to use both my eyes at the same time but some times I will go through the double vision. So I will close one eye. Then I find myself like skipping around, or going to fast or this and that.

Does anyone have this problem currently or had this problem and taken care of it? I am going to keep trying. This problem will not stop me from drawing, but if anyone has any advice to make this problem easier I would definitely like to know so I can try it and see if it helps. I am about to go draw a couple more of my hands now.

I am going to try to move on to the next exercise in my book with in the next couple of days, but I would like to see if I can may better this problem before it complicates me getting through this book any further. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
If they wouldn't of done......what I told em not to do, they'd still be alive.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Re: FOCUS!

My concentration levels are terrible,I've tried all sorts of music and piece and quiet,the only thing that seems to work with me is Corinne Bailey Rae,her debut album just seems to calm the aggressive beast in me :D
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:11 am

<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:26 am

Ok so I have just completed a landscape drawing. I fliped a landscape photo upside down and proceded to draw the contour lines. I figured out that a mechanical pencil is a must and that I must make it my friend. While I was drawing this landscape photo my eyes began to burn a little, I think its because of the finer lines. My brain also hurts a little. I think this is good because its helping my brain out. Possibly helping the right side understand lines and keeping the left side quiet when drawing. However some how I still feel that I don't have the focus that I need. I became impatient, and my eyes would bounce around. Is there a way to practice drawing patience?
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 am

You've got too much energy,run a marathon and then sit down and draw!
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 pm

<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 am

So I woke up this morning and got on this forum to see all the new posts that went down and I found out that I am now Rank: Pro. Im a badass. lol.
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:19 am

I would just like to thank everyone who has tried to help me out and given me advice. Thank you! :D :)
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 am

I am going to type this, copy it and paste it into my drawing topic.

I would just like to say that whoever makes the rank system has an awesome sense of humor. Lol. I am rank addicted! Super Sweet. Haha. I may be the only one who finds it funny, but IDK. haha. =D> =D>
<<

N.Banks1

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 am

Plissken whats up dude?

Return to Everything Else