[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - A Kind Request for the Board
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A Kind Request for the Board

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

agway46

Brand New Member

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 pm

A Kind Request for the Board

Hello all,

New to the forum. Can't really draw all that well. Was hoping someone could help me out a bit.

I have a project due for class next week, and part of the assignment was to have a cover for a portfolio with a picture on it that is 'reflective of the writing inside'. I have a good idea of what I want to put on the cover, but can't find anyone that can draw well.

I'm looking for a series of pictures (cartoon comic strip style, almost) of a person throwing a bunch of random words and letters at a wall, looking at them for a moment, then taking some of them down and putting them on a piece of paper. Bonus points if the words begin to spell out the sentence "René Descartes brings forth a concept which..."

I know that it's a lot to ask for as a new member, but I figured I'd give it a shot and see if anyone out there would be kind enough to help me out [-o< . Thanks in advance.
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Re: A Kind Request for the Board

whats a project?
<<

93fox

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:55 pm

what is a comic strip?
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:00 am

<<

agway46

Brand New Member

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:16 pm

gee thanks guys.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:54 am

http://dueysdrawings.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9149
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:26 am

http://dueysdrawings.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7161
<<

booters

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am

I have a request for you pay someone to do it.
Feeling like a freak on a leash.

Return to Everything Else