[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Congratulations ...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Congratulations ...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:12 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:45 am

I believe this calls for a celebration!
HAPPY 1000th POST to BRENDAN!!! \:D/
Sorry bud..I don't have a cake for you!:oops:
Despite of a slump...he managed to reach 1000th post! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Have you come up with a custom title? :-k

<<

Brendan

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:33 am

Ha ! .. I remember when I started this thread a thousand posts actually meant something .. now I'm not so sure .. :roll:

I think the post count should be hidden - like it is on some other forums.

But thanks all the same !! :D

A custom title ? ... maybe "Sarcastic Bastard" ... 8)
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:59 am

I don't agree with that....I think it still meant something.
that's why you get a chance for a custom title.
You earned that..and not just because of the thousand posts!
If this is the NBA...you should get "THE MOST IMPROVED" award! :wink:

Previous

Return to Everything Else