[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - rescued muse.
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

rescued muse.

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

rescued muse.

ok odd story. maybe im nuttty but.....
at my house we have a collection of odd ball pets. dog 2 cats a trantula , and a east afrcan lung fish. (so last thing i realy need is another pet) thats not counting the hubby and children (house apes)
as most know on here ive been working on a dragon picture.
a lil history on said pic. its the first dragon i have ever drawn and i chose not to use a referance. just whatever popped in my head.
well i went to the pet store to get the rest of the beasties food. as i walked by the reptiles. there was this one lil guy that stood out. and i will sware till i die he looked at me and said save me.
as i looked at him. he is the same colors and extreamly close scales to what ive drawn.
so. i have brought home this lil muse. he is a stunning chinese water dragon.
i might be the worlds largest sucker. :lol:
shawna
with my head firmly in the clouds, i let my pencils sing and dance.
live well, love much ,smile often
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am

Re: rescued muse.

WE WANT PICTURES!!! 8)
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:42 am

they will be crapy ones from my lil camra. but give me just a few. ill get em up.
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Cute story, I agree with Russ about wanting to see the little monster. :)

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Uploaded with
he just a lil guy and realy young yet.

Uploaded with
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:12 pm

He has that arrogant French look about him :lol:
Lovely creature though :D
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:36 pm

i dont think i could get that frilly out fit on him. i was pictureing more of a cap and pipe...
:lol:
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

He looks a little bemused, did you have to the environment or needed to buy it?

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 pm

had to buy it. i just got done seting the timer on his light and he had just woke up when i took those this morning. but he was stressed at the store. so had to bring him home. so we have him set up in a small teraiaum at the moment and we will build him a bigger better home. as for now. im glad he is eating and seems to have calmed down a ton.
but seeing how i have been "chaneling" dragons. only made sence to rescue him when he asked.
like i said i might just be a tad bit on the crazy side. in my opinion most great artist are a bit crazy. so i must be on the right track! :D
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Thats cool, you are a bits nuts, but that just makes you fit in round here. :thumright:

<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 pm

good i like it here. dig the vibes man :D
the huge amounts of talent that contibutes to this colective is awsome to me.
the real and honest people make it feel like i belong.
so i am proud that ya all havent beaten me away with a stick yet.
:)
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 pm

You spoke too soon
<<

ShawnaCT

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 pm

your about snarky. lol
i sware ill be good from now on *nods*
ill get back to drawin straight away sir.. just put the beard away. your scarein the kids.
:lol:

Return to Everything Else