[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Remember When....
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Remember When....

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Re: Remember When....

Thanks Russ. It took me forever to figure out how to get it to upload here.
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:39 am

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Helen

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am

That's me Russ. Awww, I was the only welcome you received? Bummer but I'm glad you're here because I learn a lot from you 8)
<<

zac97

Pro
Pro

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:25 pm

welcome to the forum
new name but same ole zach97
my da
<<

abestine

Pro
Pro

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am

i've always loved drawing since kid, but my dad neva loved it 4 d reason that there is no money in it. He always beat me whenever he sees me drawing and tear my drawing book, i'll cry to my mum and tell her that dad has torn my drawing book, she'll tell me to stop crying and promise to get me another drawing book. Wen she eventually buys me anoda one, she'll advice me to keep it and avoid drawing in my dad's presence, but somehow my dad will come to know of it and tear it again. This keep happening and my mum keeps buying me new one, but it got to a stage that i had to go live with my dad after been transfered, then i never drew not even a dot. I lost interest in it for quite a long time, untill i decided to go live with my mum, she asked about my recent drawing and i had nothing to present, i was'nt happy. So i decided drawing again but i'm older now, no dad can prevent me from drawing, i dont av a teacher, i've really gained alot here and i'm glad i found this site. I'm a mathematician by profession, graduated last year, and presently in service where i have time to develop my drawing skills, thank God for dueysdrawing. :D
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible