[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - If someone cares....
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

If someone cares....

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 5:46 am

If someone cares....

For those who are REALLY interested....

Jake wrote:

"...and to the ones that are brutally honest !!!!!!!!!!shouldnt have to be worried that the moderators will ban them from all excistance..... so give that up cold shiva ..............................&%%$^%$$#*&!@$".

To tell you the truth. I was lauging my ass of my chair when Duey suddenly against expectations threw Jake out. I felt like: Who needs to be dispatched without delay!!!! Take that !!!!

But I talked to Straycat about this and he made me realise that Jake was quite mad about the randering and slacking. One thing what I'm good at, is reflecting people in what their 2nd nature is to do. I was pretty aggrovated with Jakes shortsighted point of vieuw, so I just couldn't resist giving him the same brutal truth as he can give. But this joy didn't last long as I very soon came to insight that I was pretty lame myself this way, if not, the very reason he jumped out of his skin which was the last draw!

Brian, if I may risk myself here a banning too........ :wink:

What I find hypocrite is the fact that now he is gone, already people thanking Duey so much and say what kind of ass he was. The fact that Jake DID has too much rudeness and arrogance in his behaviour is a fact and we all agree. But no one, deserves that kind of backstabbing, cause at least he got the respect and nerve for you guys to tell you what he purely thinks!!! Everyone shuts up and I am the first one who is not afraid to show Jake the very same equivalent rude opinion. Aaron, Lea and I take the blows, aswell as Jake tooks ours. Now that it is done, suddenly half the forum says and even only think that he is the prick, cause he cannot respond back. I think that is cowardly and very disrespectfull! Cause what most people seemed to forget and even I, and which Stray kept smart observed all the time, while we didn't; is his very last post at Straycat. Suddenly out of nowhere between a discussion on Straycat his work:
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 5:46 am

Jake12474 wrote:

"OK I WILL CHILL...............i just didnt really think before i spoke..............and i would of apologised but when he went off ranting and raving i just couldnt help myself................and i didnt like what he said about tracing....so.....oh well what can ya do.................later".

Knowing Jake a bit.... His primairy thoughts, just read the first 2 sentences. The rest is feeling he is too late to fix I think. I'll translate it for you: he is really sorry!!! He showed me he is just a human too. I know this kind of reaction and it is clearly to me that he has trouble expressing himself and creates a thick shell, called ignorance, to hide this. The fact that he couldn't help himself being a prick, was exactly the same reason to initially blurt out to Jake. Only I have the benefit of the doubt. I think when 2 argue 2 are guilty. Stray wrote to me that the sad thing is he never admits it in battle and that is a shame for a good artist like him.
Most of you didn't knew he posted this, huh? I think Brian was pretty sudden with his descission, but it is his forum. I'm not applauding on Brians descission nor am I saying he shouldn't have. I think it is just sad that someones joy (which I think EVEROBODY deserves to have) is taken away. Sad thing is: Jake is often right about things (only not this time) and we know it. If the mood is going quiet in the forum, who is not afraid to admit it first that it is?! Not us... Only the way he estates his point is very rude and ignorent about others feelings. And if you read this Jake...Yes you are a dumb horsedick!!! (I know you can take it). I think Jake has a strong opinion, just like Aaron, me and Lianne. I think Jakes art is something I will miss. I like the ignorent "more filth ^$^&(%^&%*%$!!!!!!!,,,,,......."-draws. He just dare to draw. I think his draws tell me alot more about him as a person, rather than his blablablaaaahhh. I think that I was wrong and I'm not afraid to admit this. I'm not try defending the guy, but I don't like that backstabbing too. But let me tell him this:
Last edited by cold shiva on Wed May 16, 2007 6:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 5:47 am

Dammit Jake, why? If you ever read this you darn swine! Get behind that masturbate computer of yours and ask Duey if you may come back! I'm sorry that I pissed you and I'm sorry for the lame joy, you beïng kicked. If you don't accept my apologize: you ARE a D-I-C-K! Come back and we talk this out normally k? Read your PM's And yes I lied I didn't care, but... you already knew that now don't you?

I really hope you can care take the effort Jake...

"oh ya....one more thing.....ehhhm uhhhhm........Still don't like you,,,,,,,....!!!!! Butbutbut.....You are old enough to have a thick skin........I was a prick with only my self-denial keeping me company (and maybe some girls) right???

Listen...I'm here on a forum to have joy and I enjoy your work I love art as much as you. It is what we do.....sooooooooooooooooooo.........,,,,,,,,,,

I made myself clear now

I didn't say using tracing is the lowest form of life

I'm not knocking you for it

I even told "boysrus" that he should clarify his posts the next time

So these are my last words:

I A P O L O G I Z E !!!!!!!!
&^$^&%(&^%)&(*REALLY I DO^%*$%@&$*%^*

Should I end this or what?!

Image[/quote]

Oh ya..... and thank him too if you get the chance ;)
<<

Boyusflare

Pro
Pro

Post Wed May 16, 2007 5:59 am

i didn't know he posted that msg... okay i shouldn't have said too much after my 2nd reply to his msg... i think its alright if he comes back. he is a good artist and hope he phrases his words like straycat or you Mike. but ya if he wants to be back or not we'll see, i will not argue with him coz now to read your posts about this, i find it better to talk it out. thanks for the mindful of posts. and i care what you type =))
all art stealers should ROT IN HELL!
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 6:02 am

Soz Aaron, came to realize that My mid post was a duplicate...the stoop... :lol: I just edited right after your reply ;)
<<

Boyusflare

Pro
Pro

Post Wed May 16, 2007 6:10 am

haha no problems! great effort on writing this post though i really appreciate what you're doing for people to understand and maybe for him too =), hope that if he is back, he can talk better with his good side of his personality....
all art stealers should ROT IN HELL!
<<

jenchuan

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed May 16, 2007 10:46 am

Well, there were several times where I tried to play "nice" with him and he just came back with another smart comment. And I even gave him a well thought out comment on his work. And all he did was come back at me with a smart ass remark.

I didn't have any problems with him in the beginning. And then when he got into an argument with me over gridding, and trying to say that HIS method was the best and NOT allowing anyone else to have any input or suggestions, that's wen things got ugly with me. I even tried to resolve that privately between him and I. I apologized to him for "stepping on his toes", and then he was a smart ass right back. And I tried to put that behind me and try to play nice again, and he came back with more smart ass comments.

So, am I willing to deal with him again? Not really!! Not until he can learn to respect other members of the forum. And also to not think that everything he does is the right way and the only way! Get over it and grow up.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one. Even if they aren't the right opinion, they should at least have the right to be heard and respected.
Living well is the best revenge!
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Thanks m8.

@ Jechuan: I feel your pain and I'm not trying to talk this right, nor am I justifying what he has done. He is banned for that, but I did provoke him more for that and that was just not right from me. I think he deserves that last chance. And like I more or less said: if he ruïns it again, then it is a real huge prick. But then it is game over for me too!!! But you also have to read between the lines of the "this is Jake" comments. I don't expect you guys to like him and I clearly feel you are some of you guys are intimidated with him. But I think he actually knows that now as Jake estated this in his very last post at Straycats.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed May 16, 2007 1:36 pm

I think Jake is a great artist and I really enjoyed his artwork. Yeah, maybe I was too quick to just ban him completely. But if he stayed that may have turned other members away. I noticed that he had issues from the beginning. Seemed like he was always quick with the sarcastic comments. All I ask is for people to treat others the way you'd want to be treated here.

I guess it's up to you guys if he comes back or not. I did get an e-mail from him saying that he was very sorry for everything and asking to come back. What does everyone else think?
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 3:43 pm

<<

bigasitgets

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Wed May 16, 2007 3:51 pm

Beer.....is there anything it CAN'T do????
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Wed May 16, 2007 4:15 pm

I'm not here to defend Jake just because he never attacked me in any way. I agree with everyone else about his arrogance and often shocked with his openness and ^&#@_#$@(&!^*&%# remarks!
One thing i noticed is that he has problems controlling his emotions..as you can see from some of his drawings. He say things without thinking first but not really trying to hurt anybody on purpose. But the BIG difference between him and that prick who got banned at AP is that he is not afraid to apologize and that should mean something.
I'm a man of few words...so i'll just say i agree with Bob's " If MY vote were to count at this point, I would send Jake an email, state what kind of behaviour is expected of him, and if he is acceptable to those terms, reinstate him and then follow on from there. " :roll:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

jenchuan

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Living well is the best revenge!
<<

cold shiva

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned