[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - This site just won a web design award!!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

This site just won a web design award!!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:00 pm

This site just won a web design award!!

Haha, I just got an e-mail alerting me that www.dueysdrawings.com won a web design award for stunning site design :shock: LOL, that really shocked me because I've been thinking about changing the layout of this site, I've gotten a little bored with it. The award comes from and this site has been added to their directory. :D

The categories they chose for this site are:

Educational
Fun
Illustration
Services
Very Clean

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:40 am

Congratulations !

Careful though, it sounds a bit like a sales gimmick .. no offense :wink: .
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:53 pm

Congratulations, Brian!

I believe the "FUN" part refers to the humour of Brendan! :lol:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:33 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:52 am

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:45 pm

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:24 pm

Yeah...add one where's one is STRANGLING someone, so i can use it on Brendan! Cap_PDT_01_05
Just kidding, Brendan! :wink:

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:46 pm

Please let me know if anyone encounters any problems. I've been doing a bit of coding with the forum and sometimes I make mistakes. If there are any problems PM me or e-mail me \:D/ Cap_PDT_01_22 I hope you guys like the new look and if you have any suggestions, I'd like to hear those too. What do you guys think about a quick reply box that would sit at the bottom of topic pages??
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:49 pm

<<

bigasitgets

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:01 pm

Beer.....is there anything it CAN'T do????
<<

Brendan

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:55 am

<<

Brendan

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:15 am

One little thing that bugs me about the current set-up is that you can't see the scroll bar tab because it's black on black.

Sometimes someone will post a huge picture and you'll need to scroll sideways to read all the text in the posts. Then I can't find the one along the bottom either !
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:57 am

Brendan, I don't even remember how I did that to tell you the truth. You must be using IE because I can't see it in Firefox. Let me think for a while and maybe I will remember how I did that and undo it. :)
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:29 am

<<

Brendan

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:02 am

Next

Return to Everything Else