[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Change appearance ??
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Change appearance ??

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

Change appearance ??

I was thinking about many things while watching Avatar, and one of them was : If we could recreate a human body with our own DNA and control it from distance like in Avatar and that we could also choose the appearence of that human body, what would you choose?? How would you change the appearence of your body?? Would you change sexe?? The color of your hair ?? their thickness?? The color of your eyes ?? the aspect of you body ??

And if we could permenently transfer your mind into that body would you do it ??

It would be like pushing the concept of plastic surgery to its maximum.... or even touching immortality with the tips of your fingers!!

Sorry for mistakes .... I'm french ! :P
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Re: Change appearance ??

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:57 pm

i would be taller and more muscular as well as the fastest guy in the world :^o
my da
<<

Larc-Romeo

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:08 pm

I would create the same body, just fitter, in fact the body I had 10 years ago.
And it would be non-nicotine dependant.

And if its possible to geneticaly engineer a wealthier body, then that too. :)

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:15 pm

thumbs up for wealthier :thumright:
my da
<<

mangamaniac

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Since I would like to continue living the life I have right now (family, friends, job, boyfriend, etc.), I would probably keep the same general appearence, but maybe a little taller, a little more thin ... and little things to make me enjoy more my appearence in general...

But if I would be at the end of my life, choosing a new young body to start a new life, I would probably choose something at the opposite of me lol... A tall blond muscular man... to see what it does since I would have nothing to loose :P
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

yea you would youre age silly :wink:
my da

Return to Everything Else