[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Draw/Design my Tattoo for me? (:
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Draw/Design my Tattoo for me? (:

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Barrett

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 am

Draw/Design my Tattoo for me? (:

It would be awesome if someone was interested in maybe doing some drawings for me! I want to get a tattoo, and I know what I want to get it of, but I want to have an exact image to tell my tattoo artist what to draw. If anyone is interested, and can actually do a good job drawing this for me, I guarantee something similar will be tattooed on me! So I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could draw me a tattoo design (:

I am looking to get a tattoo this summer on my hip line similar to Michael Phelp's Tattoo of Olympic rings that he has:
The reason why I want to get the tattoo is because I went through a stage in my life where I was figuring out who I was and I made many mistakes and learned from them all and the one thing that kept me going was playing water polo. I used to weigh around 210 lbs. when I was 15 years old and 5'8, I was definitely over weight and didn't have any friends really. Ever sense I started playing the sport my life has changed for the better. I now weigh around 160 lbs and i am 6'0 tall and in great physical shape. I want to get a tattoo to represent the time in my life where I really changed to become who I am today.

I want to get a tattoo of a water polo ball with water coming off of it. A water polo ball looks very similar to a volleyball and I don't want any confusion of what it is.
Something like this, but maybe with the water coming actually off of the ball?

maybe more like this for the water?

Just some more details:
I only want it to be about the size of my hip, so I don't want anything Huuuuuge.
Color or not, I don't really care.
I am looking to be playing Water Polo at college next year.

Thank You for looking (:
- Barrett :D
<<

Zink

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:32 am

Re: Draw/Design my Tattoo for me? (:

Are you looking for water that is naturally flying off the ball? Are you wanting a realistic look?
'Look, it's my misery that I have to paint this kind of painting, it's your misery that you have to love it, and the price of the misery is thirteen hundred and fifty dollars. '
<<

Barrett

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:06 pm

A realistic look would be nice, but I am open to pretty much any design! Thanks!
<<

Zink

Amateur
Amateur

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

I should have some time today to do a few quick drafts. And hopefully use of a camera, being how mine decided to take a crap.
'Look, it's my misery that I have to paint this kind of painting, it's your misery that you have to love it, and the price of the misery is thirteen hundred and fifty dollars. '
<<

Barrett

Brand New Member

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:26 pm

AWESOME! I'll keep on checking up on the forums (:

If anyone else is interested too, I would appreciate that aswell!
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:41 pm

e i have ever seen spam on the site answered politeley good job zink 8) :cry:
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:27 pm

zach,you are the resident cheerleader...you're not cheering or leading lately,xmas burnout? :o
Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm

been pretty sick lateley with the flu i have been sleeping a loads lately :(
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:22 pm

For the record... this isn't considered spam. If it were I would remove it.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Barrett

Brand New Member

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

I guess he never got time to draw it anyway lol
<<

Barrett

Brand New Member

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:38 am

I guess he never got time to draw it anyway lol
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:07 am

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Zink

Amateur
Amateur

Post Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah sorry, one of my cooks came down with pneumonia therefor have not had time to pick a pencil up. Maple is right however, best chance is to goto a tattoo shop and request an artist or one of his lackeys to draw your design. Most designs will be transfered to thermal paper or re-drawn in pen for an accurate outline to transfer onto the skin. Depending on size of the design, detail is limited. You can have superb detail but over time as you shed skin cells as well as stretching/shrinking of the skin, over exposure to sunlight etc... will fade your tattoo and blend over time, turning a simple name into a black/grey smudge.

But I still plan on doing this design just for the hell of it when I have spare time.

Return to Everything Else