[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - The Good, Bad, and the Ugly
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Good, Bad, and the Ugly

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Re: The Good, Bad, and the Ugly

your mcartney is very good but i think a lighter background would have made it pop more :D
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Ramblings from a bloke with the onset of Godliness,Genius and Guinness
http://www.facebook.com/RussSmithArt
http://guinnessdaze.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:40 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm

my da
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

well now all we need is george.and if you want to go a little more in depth you can do billy preston the fifth beatle
my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm

my da
<<

Russ

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:11 pm

A number of people lay claim to this,sadly Billy Preston was not 'A Beatle',I personally would go for the one Ringo Starkey replaced...
But Brian Epstein was the only creditable offering
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

i did not say billy was a beatle but he was very close to one.as for pete best (the one that Ringo replaced) i would not consider him a beatle because he said they would never make it any where (he bit that one in the a**) and was not ever a beatle he was a quarryman (the band before the beatles).Many people do consider epstein a beatle because he was the manager i personally consider him the beatle.Pete best is definitely not a beatle though
my da
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:18 am

Sorry Zach, but you seem to gotten hold of some bad information. Pete Best joined the group when they were called The Beatles, and not a regular in the Quarrymen, but would sit in on drums on occasion.
He was kicked out just before the Beatles recorded with George Martin.
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:18 am

well thanks for the info. any ways i would not consider best a beatle but epstein could be considered a beatle :D
my da
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 am

Near the end, wasn't Yoko hanging around enough to be considered part of the band ? :lol:
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else