[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - to all veterans af the armed forces
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

to all veterans af the armed forces

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:48 pm

to all veterans af the armed forces

if you are a marine (once a marine,always a marine) you are obviously aware that tomorrow is the marine corps birthday (i only know because my dad is a marine so he has been telling me that its the birthday). also it is veterans day in america on thursday so i would like to say to all veterans and active soldiers in any armed forces thank you for your service i support every one of you. on that note say thank you to any service member(active or inactive) that you know on veterans day THANK YOU :D
,zach
my da
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Re: to all veterans af the armed forces

Semper Fi!

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

are you a marine if you are my dad is virtually shaking your hand and saying S =D> emper Fi
my da
<<

SoarnEagle

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

I am not a Marine.. but tell your Dad I highly respect him.. and appreciate his service to our country! May he be richly blessed for his sacrifice...

David

Make the most of everyday.. you don't know what tomorrow will bring!
<<

zach97

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm

ill tell him that thanks for your support :)
my da
<<

karaann07

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:18 am

I'm definitely not a Marine, now or in the past, but my brother is a lifer in the Army, and not only do I have the utmost respect for him, but for all those who serve our country in any capacity. I heard a great idea once -to repay our service men and women, do it one by one, any way you can. Se someone filling up at the gas station? Go inside and put some money toward their fill up. Buy their lunch at a cafe, etc.

Return to Everything Else