[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Erik Weisz prevails
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Erik Weisz prevails

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 pm

Erik Weisz prevails

A notorious artist (ffnana) has been combining drawings and photos on DA, but at least one image has been removed.
Erik received this note from DA:
This is an automated message concerning a deviation which you previously reported, entitled Nguyen Thanh Hien WIP. A member of staff has reviewed your report and the deviation has been removed.

Thank you for your report.

-- deviantART Staff

Here's a gif of the so called drawing and a photo

Uploaded with
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 am

Re: Erik Weisz prevails

That's pretty weak, if you are going to fake it at least try to make it believable.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 am

OMG .. ur so jealous ...

:lol:
<<

Brian.May

Addicted
Addicted

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am

I'll admit I can't render anything like that. I can render animal fat though.
But I can assure you, once I hit my groove I can throw a mean pot on the wheel!
and I can at least sculpt something good once in awhile :D

Of those of you who can actually draw really truly well, yeah I'll admit to a bit of jealousy :)
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:52 am

You have to wonder about these fakes. ffnana supposedly had an exhibition.

Looks like she took the photo of the artwork with it spread out on the floor.
Starting to remind me of the movie "Catfish"

http://ffnana.deviantart.com/#/d30v93u
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:25 am

Yeah .. that's really funny - two pictures of who knows who ? .. and where ? - could be anywhere !
And the "drawings" presented tastefully on the floor, with no one in the shot.

Did she win first place in this show ?? (might explain the flowers)
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:39 pm

I wonder if there will be an honest reply to this, or any response at all? :lol:
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (9.58 KiB) Viewed 3459 times
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Looks like Eileen really is back...unfortunately.
http://eileenirma.deviantart.com/#/d32855y

Return to Everything Else