[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - My Work on Hornymanatee.com LOL
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

My Work on Hornymanatee.com LOL

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:28 pm

My Work on Hornymanatee.com LOL

I submitted my portrait of Conan O Brien to Hornymanatee.com a while ago. I wasn't sure if they'd actually post it because it doesn't have a manatee on it but it was worth a shot. I just got an e-mail from someone telling me that they saw it posted over there. I hope someone over at NBC sees the portrait, that would be so cool.

Just to explain the site for people who don't watch Conan. Hornymanatee.com was just a humorous skit that they did on the show. NBC bought the domain name afterwards and they noticed that everytime they did a hornymanatee skit, the website got more and more traffic. Now they are using the site for people all over the world to submit their Conan fan art.

You can see the pastel portrait on Hornymanatee.com here:
<<

KLSADAKO

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:50 am

lol, nice one Brian :)
<<

xsheilahsx

Brand New Member

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 pm

I saw that airing of Conan, what a crackup
Nothing can so pierce the soul as the uttermost sigh of the body. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

Return to Everything Else