[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Erik Weisz cracks another case
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Erik Weisz cracks another case

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:10 am

Re: Erik Weisz cracks another case

I'll often string them along for awhile - then start randomly swearing for no reason, or fake a fight with the wife in the background ... :lol:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:37 am

I've taken the phone into the bathroom before and held it over the toilet while I flushed, but usually it's just the quick hang up to be done with it.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:53 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Well .. you know .. the two heads were at different angles ... it was late ... I wasn't that into it .. etc ..
I'll give it a solid 1 out of 5. :?
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

You did a nice job of blending the colors of the two faces. I wonder how you did that.
I have my technique for doing that by adjusting the color to match on each of the RGB channels.
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

I'll have to try that method.
I just adjust the colour balance of each, as well as the saturation, brightness, tint and hue.
Then I set the clone stamp at 50% opacity and flow, and go over the "seam" to blend the two.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Here's a screen capture of an RGB photo and the channels.
I usually change the color by using curves to adjust the amount in each channel.
The other thing is that even though RGB stands for red, green, and blue, the channels actually controls cyan, magenta, and yellow.
Attachments
RGB.jpg
RGB.jpg (155.8 KiB) Viewed 4197 times
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:06 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey kids! Try this!
Attachments
grasshopper_2_sm.jpg
grasshopper_2_sm.jpg (62.69 KiB) Viewed 4193 times
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 pm

I sure Alison would appreciate your humorous little image.
Attachments
alison.jpg
alison.jpg (67.67 KiB) Viewed 4181 times
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:37 pm

<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Silentdeath007 posted a journal about someone who's drawings seem too accurate. I'm not good at seeing if something is fake or not but for me, hair strands can be a sign of a fake. Some of his drawings have a strange looking pattern on them which he says are just caused by how he draws but it just seems an odd pattern and almost too uniformed.

Anyway, figured Erik may want to take a look and cast his expert opinion.

Silentdeath's journal:
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I was just discussing silentdeath the other day, and whether he believed the artist the erik-weisz group pointed out were fakes.
As for the drawings that he's pointing out now. There is something funny going on there. There's minor differences, but the accuracy is unbelievable.
The dithering on the gif makes differences harder to see.
PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else