[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - What do you think about this?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What do you think about this?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:29 pm

What do you think about this?

Hey guys. I came across this the other day and figured what do I have to lose. So I signed up for it. It makes sense when you read all of their information. They will come out with a "viewbar" later on this month and once you download it, you will start being paid for browsing the internet. I figured what do I have to lose.

For all you savvy internet users, make some cash on the side by getting in on AgLoco before it blows up! Get paid for browsing the internet, and get even more if you refer your friends! It's free, but the sooner you get in, the better off you are. Join now! Viewbar comes out in March, so get moving :)

Here's the link to sign up:

Let me know what everyone thinks about this. It could be really exciting if they do what they are saying. I've heard alot of people talking about this online so far.
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:43 pm

Re: sounds interestin' but...

<<

sketch

Post Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:03 pm

I checked it out and joined it using your link duey! Sounds fairly legit and I think it's long overdue for something like this too. I mean the only reason the guys who came up with myspace and youtube are sitting back raking in millions is b/c of the users.

And I'm goin to do some advocating while I'm typing....

If you're skeptical about it, don't be. It cost absolutely nothing. The only thing you have to do is download a (rather decent looking) search bar and use it when you're searching the net. If the company is a big flop, big deal! You have no monetary investment so the only thing negative that will come from the company's failure is you not getting any free money. That's the worst case scenario! And if it's not a failure, you get paid!
"Conformity is the Jailer of Thought and the Enemy of Freedom." -JFK
<<

duey

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:02 am

Return to Everything Else