[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - The Page of Shame !!
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Page of Shame !!

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 pm

The Page of Shame !!

So .. how long has it been since you last completed (and posted) a drawing ?

Duey : Aug 27/08

Arizona : Dec 21/08

Brendan : May 22/09

Plissken : Aug 26/09

canadianmaple09 : Sep 22/09

Phan-Tom : Sep 13/09

Am I missing someone ? Let me know ... :D
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Re: The Page of Shame !!

I'm about half done a commission of Mikhail Grabovski and once I'm done that I'll be doing a commission of a co-worker's friend, then I'm doing an art trade (drawing for a painting) with a girl I know that will be a farm scene in CP, then my friend's Challenger, also in CP. So you'll be seeing lots from me in the coming months but right now school is getting in the way. Bummer! I also have a handfull of unfinished drawings from the last year including a zippo lighter and the P-47 Thunderbolt. Blehhhh!
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Boy am I glad I posted something before you had this idea. Even though it was two crappy drawings I did in half an hour each. If you don't count those.... then I think the last thing I did was that car. That blasted car that took all my artistic energy out of me for a whole year.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah .. and your Halloween costume was artistic enough to keep you off the list. :wink:
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 am

My fake art doesn't count?
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Arizona

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm

It has been far too long since I have posted anything worthy of being called art. I have lots of ideas and some things even started... but then I find myself doing others things (like surfing the internet to look at other people's art)...
Check out my da account! http://mcsho.deviantart.com/
<<

Brendan

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:25 pm

How about this. The drawing that never was.
Some guy had asked if I did commissions, said he wanted a tasteful nude drawing of his girlfriend. I told him it would cost around $225
after starting a sketch, I also added a stipulation that his girlfriend would have to be alright with it.
I didn't hear back. A while later I saw someone on DA warning people not to draw for this guy. He doesn't pay.
Here's the sketch he approved.
Attachments
neverwas.jpg
neverwas.jpg (220.24 KiB) Viewed 4386 times
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 am

Well you could always finish the drawing - then threaten to post it all over the web ... unless he paid double !
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I bet it's not his girlfriend and he just wants a drawing of a nude or something.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:15 am

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:01 am

Yeah - he's stalking his ex.
He was going to bump her off .. and you were being set up as the fall guy.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Well luckily I avoided that commission by refusing to do a finished piece until the girlfriend approved. I told him if he could send a photo to me of her holding a printout of my drawing, I would do it. Of course I never heard back. When I checked his DA page there was a warning from a woman in Israel that this guy doesn't pay. She did the drawing of his girlfriend.
I think he was looking for people outside of the EU to do it, knowing it would be harder for the artist to collect.
http://anklebiter737.deviantart.com/
Next

Return to Everything Else