[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Will you draw for me?
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Will you draw for me?

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Mie

Brand New Member

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Will you draw for me?

Hello :)

I'm searching for someone who will draw a Alice in Wonderland drawing for me. I want to have a fullback tattoo with Alice in Wonderland and I really want a good artist to draw it :)
Of cause I have some elements that I really want in the drawing, and I have another tattoo on my back, so that has to be build within the Alice-tattoo.
I will tell about the details if you want to help me with my project :)

Hope some friendly people out there will help me ^^

/Mie, from Denmark.
<<

sinster

Monitor Tanned
Monitor Tanned

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: Will you draw for me?

hi i use to work in a tattoo shop drawing and tattooin are 2 differnt things i would find a tattoo artist whos work you like if you geting your whole back done up your are looking at a long time in the chair so chose wisely this is perment only reason i say this is what can be drawen on paper can't allways be tattooed good luck with your ink.... i don't know where your from but check out Mike Devries http://www.mdtattoos.com/Tattoos/
<<

Mie

Brand New Member

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

As I wrote, I'm from Denmark :)

I know a tattoo artist can draw it for me and that it is not the same. But I still want some people to draw a sketch for me, so that I will get an idea of what I want.
I don't want to go to a tattooist and make him draw something without having any ideas, because then he might have to draw it again like 25 times till I'm satisfied, and if I might consider it for some years (the finished sketch) , I will think it would be sad for the tattooist to take a lot of time to draw something for me, that I might not even get tattooed.

/Mie
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:18 pm

+1
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

Plissken

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 am

m[k+1]=Kp*(1+(1/Ti)*(sum(e[k])) + Td*(e[k]-e[k-1])) (m[k+1]
See my drawings and digital paintings now!!!

Or else, drunk Mel Gibson will come to your house and beat you up!
<<

JaysonD

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

<<

Mie

Brand New Member

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 pm

People from Denmark are soooo much nicer and have other things in mind than just money.
I'm glade I already found some people from Denmark who are willing to help me without playing smart, bur just because they are helpful and like to draw and want a little project.
<<

JaysonD

Addicted
Addicted

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Well I know I only joined this fourm so that I didn't have to draw.. I friggin' hate doing it... :| Glad you found someone that likes to draw to help you out.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.

Return to Everything Else