[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:22 am

Re: IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

I had the same thought. I was going to make a sly comment about "Gee, it looks like you're just about at the point where you can Photoshop the hair on eh?" but I held back.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 am

Should we care about someone who uses the words "Aight" and "furreal" ? :roll:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:19 pm

I realize that I have access to the internet on a computer at the condo where I live.
Maybe Erik can grace DA again, in spite of the banishment.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Maybe use the other avatar - and only post "replicas" of the fakes, with no inflammatory comments.
Then, agree with what any detractor posts - so as not to provoke the idiots - and allow the number of watchers build up to a "critical mass" whereby the DA mods wouldn't dare try to ban the group !! Bwa ha ha (evil laugh) :twisted: :twisted:
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 pm

The group is back for the moment. I posted a reply on silent death's journal, and left a link to the fake Kate wip. I also screwed up when I wrote it, repeating two words twice. Oh well.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Some of the same people who adamantly deny that eileenirma faked anything are jumping all over the guy that does part of a drawing and then photoshops the hair on. All I did was favourite his work through The Erik Weisz Group, we didn't even show any proof, and they accept that. Replicating eileen's working, writing detailed explanations, and showing WIP's wasn't enough to convince those same people. Funny how two-faced they can be. Nobody is a fan of him so they'll throw him to the wolves without any evidence or second thought, but if you're in the eileenirma fan club, you'll defend her to the death. Personally, I give more props to fake hair boy. At least he does 75% of a drawing instead of faking the whole thing. I am not quitting this fight until I have disassembled the eileenirma fan club one by one. They are really starting to piss me off with their constant claims that we didn't show any proof whatsoever and incessantly posting the same link to eileenirma's faked WIP.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 pm

...Edit...
or even Brendan
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Last edited by canadianmaple09 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 pm

<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else