[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 am

Re: IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Requesting permission to beat (with a really big stick) anyone on DA who says anything along the lines of "You can easily get 100% accuracy using the gridding method." It's now been used several times and I'm getting tired of it. I have the sneaking suspicion that when I respond that you can't get even close to 100% accuracy, not even if you traced, the reply back will be "Well that's just because you're not a good enough artist."
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:46 pm

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I'm not convinced but maybe she is that good ¬_¬
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:19 pm

You're correct.. there is a fairly sizable difference :roll:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Hey guys, it was fun while it lasted!

I just logged into The Erik Weisz Group and we've been banned. The message said that accounts are to be used solely for posting original artwork. All 4 of our deviations were removed due to copyright infringement.

On the bright side my own account still works so it looks like they didn't hunt down our individual IP's, as I suspected they wouldn't.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:40 pm

My page still works. I wonder if everyone at the University of Windsor are now banned? :lol:
It's kind of odd our stuff is considered copyright infringement, and Eileen, and Artlit are free to have theirs posted at DA .
I'm still going to complete my phoney wip though.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

Probably that one computer at the University doesn't have access to DA now... I'm not really concerned. :lol:

Dezkenob1 said the same thing to me, that if DA really enforced the copyright infringement rule a good portion of the deviations would be removed. My response: There is no F*CKING justice on DA!

Well, it looks like the slobbering, mouth-breathing, brain-dead, false-idol-worshipping masses have defeated The Erik Weisz Group in its strive for greater artistic integrity. Oh well. We still know who the fakers are, and I hope we continue exposing them on here.

I can't wait to see that WIP Tom.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:53 pm

....so much owed by so many to so few.

Onwards and Upwards.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Looks like the groups status has changed from banned, to banned permanently.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Those lazy hypocritical money grubbing bastards !!! :evil:

If I wasn't so in love with myself, I'd never go back ... :mrgreen:
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else