[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

angeleswings

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

When did "cool" become old?
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album ... 1844557044

I finally got "hip" with the times and got on facebook. Hopefully this takes you directly to my art.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Brendan

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 am

Oh I'm behind the times alright .. I don't like anything on MTV - and I don't recognize most of the portraits being drawn these days.
And I hate cell phones !

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 am

I'm with Dezkenob1..perhaps we can block those low life like Crystal and SteveO?

Also, have you guys wondered why Eileen titled her Kate WIP "doubt this"?
..and that you can actually iron a plastic?? :roll:
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:42 am

All of the troublemakers are already blocked.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:25 am

By "all" I meant SteveO, Crystal, and Kichigai-Coz.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 am

oh my...got this from Kichigai...
stray - They're targeting more than one artist and not just her.
And how come you're not defending the others?

kichigai - i am defending others, you should see me on the comments page on stuff, it's just you caught me on this one.
i think they targeted this one more than the others, also, i didn't see the other people at first.
but that group is no more now...

stray - The reasons the group is targeting her more than the others was because she has multiple works that are questionable...
and the fact that she has people defending her, people who chose to turn a blind eye despite of multiple evidences just because they admire her so much.

kichigai - i don't mind. I saw works of hers that did look questionable, and some that did not. So i came to the comclusion that maybe she did, maybe she didn't. I would just rather believe she did draw them cos it gives me something to look up to! (yeh that's a bit of a naive viewpoint, i know!)

<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:20 am

On the computer after a day, wondering if it's possible to hide the comments on our page.. If it's not art related, why have all the penis banter?
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 am

Last edited by Phan-Tom on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:43 am

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 am

<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

I wonder how supporters of you know who, would explain this. This is from the top of the head Sarah Michele Gellar drawing. Not only does the texture not show up in the background,but doesn't even go all the way up to the edge of the head.
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/8525/texturec.jpg
My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm

That should be in the "Gallery". :)
PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else