[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 am

Re: IF SPORT ART FAKERS DO NOT TREAD ...

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:12 am

Is this 16 year old just immensely talented?
http://stanbos.deviantart.com/
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:25 pm

I was able to get the second avatar to upload with no problem.
I also left that Crystal woman a link to the Kate wip, She'll probably report us again.
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Attachments
300-movie-400a0309.jpg
300-movie-400a0309.jpg (39.36 KiB) Viewed 2410 times
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:13 pm

I also stumbled upon a thief. They faved one of my pieces, and left a message. What did I do? Turned her in to the artist.
http://Muthoni1991.deviantart.com/art/P ... -130701914
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

straycat

The Resident Critic
The Resident Critic

Post Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:55 pm

I responded to the message of one of Eileen's defender and here's what she has to say.
~straycat27
"there are troublemakers who try to get attention by blaming others of faking. And then there are people who try to point out those who really do fake."
How do you know the group isn't a troublemaker?

"I don't know what's true or right or whatever, but I know that paintings like the ones shown there are possible."
Not because it's possible means it's real.

=Raishuu
I do think this group was a troublemaker. I wrote a pretty long reply to one of their journals giving more reasons why the works are real paintings/drawings than they had reasons that they're fake. What bugs me is that they attacked other users based on ... well nothing, when it comes down to it. They had ideas and assumptions but they didn't have proof in any kind. Of course just because it is poissble to paint like that doesn't mean that everyone does it. But this could also be used against them: just because it is possible to fake WIPs doesn't mean that everyone does it
From the evidence I have seen on their page and on =eileenirmas page I am sure that her work is real.
I'm open to criticisms...keep them coming.

My DA: http://straycat27.deviantart.com/

CLICK to go to the LITTER BOX.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:22 am

Those are exactly the kind of person we will never convince. That user thinks they showed "more evidence" that the work wasn't faked than we showed. HUH?!? Did any of you guys see where anybody posted MORE evidence than we did? Did I miss somebody recreating the work by hand? Did I miss convincing WIP's showing it could be done by hand? Did I miss an in-depth explanation of how you can get 100% accuracy on flyaway hairs, shading, minute details, and drawing on canvas texture? The only "evidence" the faker-defenders have presented is claims that aren't backed up by any evidence at all. It is IMPOSSIBLE to debate people like this and convince them of anything. They've made up their mind, it's closed, and anything short of eileenirma openly coming out and saying it's all faked (which, judging by her reaction, she will never do) will convince them. Even if eileenirma did that, her defenders might still say the only reason she did it is because we pressured her into making a false confession. They'll do anything to rationalize it.
<<

Brendan

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 am

You want a war - here's your challenge :

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:06 am

Crystal-LJ is a nitwit and a mental midget. I see someone from the Group already commented on this deviation but I'll post the link anyway because before I found it by chance, I didn't know it existed. I also posted a reply to her reply to the group. It was fun.

http://crystal-lj.deviantart.com/art/MY ... -142295189

Update: Now I'm blocked on her page and she used some choice language on me! Hahaha oh, isn't this fun. I love it. :D

New update: Now she's hidden all the comments from the group, and me, and her responses. This is great.

And again: Crystal-LJ's friend that Brendan pointed out left a nice little message for us. If anyone wants to hide it they can, but I'd prefer to leave it up, just to show how insanely stupid the people who doubt us are.
<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:17 am

Her journal is still there, I can't find it from her main page though.
http://crystal-lj.deviantart.com/art/MY ... -142295189
She has hidden a bunch of comments. Even though I wouldn't wasted my time leaving any further comments.
She left a comment on the new Erik page. It looks like a strange mixture of Spanish and Italian.
I also noticed one of her watchers is Eileen.

So does anyone else think that we've done enough?
A lot if DA people are aware now that Eileen was deceiving them, and the ones that don't believe us will probably never be convinced by any amount of evidence.
I did see where one person say so what if they're faking their work, it gives other people something to strive for. My argument against that is in Eileen's case she won
first prize in the "draw Kate Beckinsale" contest. She unjustly took the prize that someone else donated.
<<

Dezkenob1

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 am

<<

Brendan

Post Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else