[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Fake Drawing
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Fake Drawing

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

Brendan

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:50 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 am

My DA: http://phan-tom.deviantart.com/
Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Brendan

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 am

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Feeling sorry for those critics who talk nonsense in the hope of appearing well-informed.
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:47 pm

The guy who did the "Dr. House" piece has another upload at DA
mixing photos with drawings.
<<

Brendan

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:16 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

<<

Brendan

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm

So far so good .. I guess we'll have to wait until it's finished.

Michael Angelo Batio - an ambidexterous speed guitarist/freak of nature - though not the most melodic guy around.
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Anyone else take a look at his Deviant ID picture? He's a real "looker". :lol:

Also, do you think his drawing of a 19th century house is stolen? He claims it's an old drawing that is far worse than his current stuff, but to me it looks far better than anything else he's drawn...

And I know Phan-Tom was probably all over this so apologies if this is redundant, but I wasn't a part of the discussion if it has gone on. With the Dr. House drawing... the face looks drawn but the hair looks faked. Far too realistic, as if it's just a blurred photograph. His WIP's for that drawing show the stages of the face, but none of them have any of the hair drawn in. If you look at the place where his sideburn meets the hair, and also the hair over the ear, it looks like he tried to hide the border between drawing and photo by just blurring it.
Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm

I would say the drawing of the 19th century house is far more advanced than the rest of his work.

As for Dr. House, he's overlaying a little bit of drawing with photos.
This one shows telltale signs of dodging and blurring.
http://kl3r1k.deviantart.com/art/Fairys ... -119702586
<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09
<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:01 pm

<<

Phan-Tom

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:03 am

<<

gerrard08

Respected Senior Member
Respected Senior Member

Post Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:13 am

Why do these guys often choose pieces with masses of hair.. to the trained eye that's gonna give 'em away, especially when each strand is perfect :shock: ..btw the ''drawing'' depicts another deviant, i'm guessing he recieved permission and now he's recieving the credit.

EDIT: Here's the first comment on that ''drawing'' it seems it's recognizable to the untrained eye too ''They don't believe that someone can draw a hair so perfect. Your hairs're just GREAT. I like too her pretty face.'' difference is, they're more trusting.
PreviousNext

Return to Everything Else