[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4710: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4711: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Drawing Forum and Art Community • View topic - Art Project: Childhood Memories Help
FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Art Project: Childhood Memories Help

Moderators: Brendan, Phan-Tom, duey

<<

RighteousRose

Brand New Member

Post Tue May 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Art Project: Childhood Memories Help

Hi everybody! I am wondering if everybody can help me. I need answers to these questions for my art project for my adv. drawing class. I am trying to collect as much memories as I can to complete my project. If you have any questions, please answer the questions first and put a side note of your question.

Thank you!!

Here are the questions
1. Do you have a favorite childhood stuff animal?
2. What is it?
3. Describe a special memory you had with that stuff animal. Put as much detail if you can.
4. Do you miss that stuff animal? Why?
University of California student, undergrad
<<

Lizzie

Respected Member
Respected Member

Post Thu May 21, 2009 12:20 am

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4338/sammy.jpg
This is Sammy and I have treasured him for all of my 53yrs. Despite having his nose bitten off and lots of accidents, he is beautiful to me.
I remember making the painful decision not to sleep with him anymore. Can't tell you how old I was, but we sat down for a serious discussion and as much as I tried to explain why it was not 'cool' to be seen with a teddy bear, Sammy looked at me accusingly and I cried myself to sleep many times.
Funny thing is - I have a few lovely teddies that occupy my home here and there but I still keep Sammy in the cupboard, hidden from all but me.

I can imagine what Brendan and Canadianmaple will have to say, after they have finished sticking their finger down their throat! :lol:

Good luck with your project, RighteousRose
<<

Brendan

Post Thu May 21, 2009 1:59 am

I've repressed all my childhood memories .. 8)
<<

canadianmaple09

Highest Rank Possible
Highest Rank Possible

Post Thu May 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Just your typical waffle-loving Canadian.
My Portfolio: http://www.redbubble.com/people/canadianmaple09

Return to Everything Else